Monday, December 5, 2011

Frosty!

So our Elf has arrived...and its going to be really hard for me to say goodbye to him Christmas Eve. Hanna really does listen better knowing that "Frosty" is watching her. The first night he arrived we found him in Hanna's stocking. Hanna found the book on her bed. So she came running and showed me so I read it to her. I told her that since she found the book that it meant that he had came and left it for her and that now we had to find him! It did not take her long to spot him. Her eyes lit up and she was so excited! She just kept standing there smiling at him. Even Leah spotted him. She would point and do her one clap thing she has going on...lol she will clap once and throw her hands behind her and just smile. The next morning we found him in Hanna's room. He had piled all of her stuffed animals up on her toy chest and he was sitting in the middle of them. . In my last post I mentioned that he stopped by and messed up Hanna's room and he dropped his money. Well in the book it says to ask him for all of your wishes...so I walked into Hanna's room and she was standing there in front of Frosty and she said "Can I please keep that money that you dropped in my room." She said " I am leaving a pen and paper here just tell me yes or no" So she left him some paper and a pen..and the next morning she found the note and the money in her boots when she was getting dressed. The note said that she could keep the money! She was so excited! The next day we found him in the Christmas tree! And then Saturday we found him in my car! I guess he found out that we would be going shopping so he decided to tag along! He was hanging from the head rest on the back of my seat. Yesterday he was hanging from the deers antlers on the wall and today he had taken Santa's place in Hanna's count down for Christmas wall hanging. She is so excited to get up in the mornings and look for him!
Just my luck...I have not had my car for even 6 months and I hit a deer Saturday on my way home! Makes me so very mad!!!!! It could have been worse...only body damage but still aggravating. Most esp since our ded is $1000.00...mommy may just have to drive around with it looking beat up for a few months! Thankful that we are ok and that the damage was only to the car and that we were not harmed at all! We went shopping all day Saturday with Jenny! It was fun we have not done that in a long time!

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

YAY for Frosty!! I can't wait to do that with our kids!

I have a lot of fun Saturday! Like the best time I have had in a long time! I can't wait to do that agian! Those girls sure have my heart! =)

I hate you hit that deer but I am so thankful y'all were ok!