Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Frosty!

Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is in like 26 days!!! 26 DAYS!!!! Where in the world does the time go?? Thanksgiving was really nice this year. We got together the Sunday before Thanksgiving at moms because Aunt J and Uncle A were going to be out of town Thanksgiving. It was nice to have it and not be rushed to get to the next stop! Thanksgiving day I cooked for Jeremy and the girls! I was so proud of myself. I cooked a Turkey!!! First time I have ever cooked a turkey And it was yummy!!! I also cooked turnips and mustards and sweet taters! It was all very good! May be a new tradition! Uncle Jerrad and Grandma ate with us too! Made me feel good to have them all compliment my cooking! :) Friday was Thanksgiving with the Hatchers. Saturday was the Irol Bowl and ALABAMA won!
So Hanna has been asking when her Elf was going to arrive...I guess her friends at school have told her that their elf has already showed up. Well last night when we got home Hanna's room was a mess! Toys thrown everywhere...we could not figure out what happend. Then Hanna noticed a note taped to her toy box...It was from her Elf! He wanted her to know that he would be coming to stay soon. That he just stopped by today to make sure her room was clean and to make sure he had plenty of places to hide! He also said that when he snuck into her window that he dropped some money...he said he searched high and low that being the reason for the mess...but he could not find his money! Thankfully Hanna found it for him! He said he would be back as soon as Hanna named him! So he now has a name...and we are just patiently waiting for Frosty the Elf to come back!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

YAY! So happy y'all are doing the Elf! I can't wait to meet Frosty! =)