Christmas...was wonderful! We changed things this year. We had Christmas at our house Friday night the 23rd for Aunt Linda and the rest of my side of the family. It was so much fun! Good food and lots of laughter! Love my funny little family oh so much! Saturday morning Christmas Eve we had Christmas at moms. We did not get to have breakfast because grandmother was sick but we all got together to open gifts! That night we went to Karens to exchange gifts and eat some pizza. Then Sunday morning was all free! It was so nice to not be rushed. We got up and the girls opened all of their gifts from us and Santa. Then we headed to church. Came home played with the toys a little bit more before we headed to Jeremys Grandmas for Christmas with the Hatchers! I was off the following day. SO I spent all day playing with the girls! So much fun! They got so many new toys! Was a wonderful Christmas!
01/19/2012 I can not believe I have not written anything since last year...the above post I started and never finished! I can not beleive that it is 2012. Time is just slipping away at such a fast speed that its hard to believe! The girls are growing so fast! Leah is turning into a hilarious little goat...really girlfriend eats everything she sees! Lets see...a few nights ago I put her in her pack and play so that I could cook supper. I put Hanna's pillow in there with her so she could lay down. Well Hanna's pillow is just a memory foam mattress cut into a pillow size and stuffed into a pillow case. (makes a wonderful pillow) after I cooked supper I went to get Leah and noticed that she was eating something...she had picked apart pieces of the pillow and was eating them. She actually ate about a handful of the stuff! She pooped it all out a few days later! Back in Nov she ate a chunk out of the styrofoam that my chirstmas village was packed in. She lays on the floor in the hall and sucks on the door stops...she sucks on the knobs of my kitched cabinets stands in front of them and just sucks on them, she blows her nose on EVERYTHING she finds. It is impossible for me to keep a towel hanging from my stove handle because she walks up and blows her nose on it. She blew her nose on her friends dress at daycare a few times, she blows her nose on her baby dolls...and her sisters baby dolls! Little miss is just a funny little person! Such a personality she has as well! She gets mad really easy...Hanna aggervates her and Leah just screams. She does not like to be bothered!!! So funny how completely different they are! Hanna has 2 teeth that are going to fall out any day now! She is just growing so fast!
Once again...I never finished the above post so lets try this again. Today is 03/07/12!!! Yep I started this post 3 months ago! Time is just passing so fast! Leah who like I said is into everything! Has a little mean streak in her. Last night I was sweeping and Hanna was in the bath tub. Well Leah snuck off with the dustpan ran to the bathroom and smacked Hanna upside the head with it. She is so funny and has absolutely NO FEAR what-so-ever! Jeremy was laying on the floor last night and Leah came running and dove over him. She did not even try to catch her self so she done a face plant into the carpet. She jumped up and just laughed and done it again. Well after a few times she grapped her passy and done it but when she hit the floor the passy jabbed her mouth and made her bleed! Poor baby...I can see lots more bloody mouths noses and what not with Leah!
Hanna has lost 2 teeth! She decided not to play TBall this year. Actually when I asked her if she wanted to she said she never wanted to play that again in her whole life. So...guess she is not gonna be a soft ball player! lol She has her mind set on being a cheerleader! She can read now. Like really read. She read a whole book the other night! I am so proud of her!
Me and Jeremy went on a marriage retreat with our young adult class at church. It was AMAZING. Such an eye opener to things that I need to work on/change. The girls had to make a list of qualities they want in a husband and the guys had to make a list of the qualities they want in a wife. Well on the guys list Bro Lee went around the room and asked each guy what one quality on the board was least important to them in a wife. Well Jeremys was cleaning...cleaning of all things cleaning!!! He has never harped on me about keeping a clean house ever. I take all that on myself and just want it. But it really botherd me to know that the one quality he could live without is the one thing that I spend ALL of my spare time doing. His main quality was spending quality time with the family. That hit me hard. Made me realize that I did not give him or the kids the time that they needed. So I have since then started spending more time with them. That weekend was just amazing. We had so much fun and have grown so much closer to each other and to the Lord since that weekend. I am so very thankful for what the Lord has blessed us with, thankful for the way he is working in both of or lives, thankful for how he is working in our church, thankful for the friendships that he has formed with our group at church, thankful for just everything he is doing!!!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment