Leah said I love you last night...I kept saying it over and over and she finally repeated it! So sweet!! She is all of a sudded getting a lot more vocal. Such a little cutie!
I am so very proud of my self! I have went from weighing 178 lbs down to 138!!! I have lost 40 pounds!!!! WOW!!! So excited about that!! So much more fun buying clothes!
Leah has been sick...again. Started her on a liquid steroid last Satuday and it caught up with her Wed night. She woke up at 2:17 that morning and did not go back to sleep till 6:15 that morning when I put her in her high chair! SO...mommy got very little sleep as well!
I go this morning for my check up with the surgeon for the area in my breast. So ready for that to be over with! Jermey is coming to meet me so I am glad about that! That also means that I get to have lunch with him! We never get to do that!
This weekend is a big weekend!!! The Alabama/LSU game is Saturday!! LSU is #1 and Alabama is #2! So excited to watch it! Also excited to spend some time with my babies and Jeremy!!! Love the weekends!
1 year ago

1 comment:
Sweet baby Leah! I still don't believe she can talk!
Call me ASAP when you get out of your appt!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!
Post a Comment