Monday, October 31, 2011

Last week found lump...had mammogram and a diagnostic US...radiologist told me that he did not see anything suspicious...still have an apt with the Surgeon on Friday. Will see what happens there. Not sure if they want to do a biopsy...but I am done worrying about it. Its all in the Lords hands. He knows already the outcome and he promises to take care of us. He also tells us not to worry...so if I know that he already knows the outcome and that he will take card of me in what way he sees fit then why should I worry? I am so thankful that I can lay all of my burdens down and just give them all to him. Thank you Lord for all your many many blessings and for always being there for me!
Leah has been sick for about a week now...coughing and wheezing just like she did last year. It stared last Friday night so its been 11 days of it now. Praying she gets better soon! Mommy does not like my babies being sick. But I know the Lord will take care of them also.
Last Wed Hanna had a field trip to Aplin Farms...it was her first "real school" field trip. She had so much fun! I was so thankful that I was able to go with them. It was also Hanna's first time riding the school bus. When we got on there the first thing she asked me was if the school bus had air conditioner. My baby girl does not do well with being hot...she takes after her mommy. Met some of her new friends! Realized that the girl drama from daycare is 100 times worse now that she has new friends. Girls fighting over each others attention...the WHOLE time. There are only 5 girls in her class...so they all fight over who is going to hold whose hand...or who is going to sit by who... Poor Mrs. Merritt...
This weekend did not do much...Sat was to cold to go outside plus the wind was crazy. Leah did not need to be out in it so we stayed inside. Hanna did play outside and helped her daddy pick up pecans. Me and Leah played inside. The older she gets the more of a daddy's girl she becomes. She will cry when he leaves the room...she does not do that when I leave...Anyway she is growing up so very fast...and does not like to be held much. Thankful for the few min each night that she lets me hold her....when I am giving her bottle to her...Ummm...yep that's right she is 14 months old and I STILL give her a night bottle..who cares what anyone thinks...that is my time with my baby and I am NOT ready to give that up yet...:)
Christmas is like 8 weeks away...really...8 weeks. I mean where in the world has this year gone! I can not wait to put my Christmas tree up!!!! Love this time of year!

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

I love you! Praying praing praying!

I can't believe Leah is 14 months or that Christmas is only 8 weeks away!