Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ready for fall!

Loving this nice morning weather! So ready for fall! I love that season...love all that it brings! Falling leaves, cooler weather, football games, the fair, playing outside till dark cause the cooler weather, watching the sunset from my back yard, riding home in the afternoons with the windows down, just love everything about this time of year! Football starts Thrusday night and I am super excited! I can watch any college football game no matter who is playing. I just love it! I love watching it with Jeremy! And I think Hanna is going to love it as much as we do!
I am getting so excited about the Chris Tomlin concert me and Jeremy are going to. I love ALL of his songs! I am hoping to convince J to make a weekend of it. To leave that Friday afternoon and head back Sunday morning to make it to church. Its only in Pensacola so that is possible. Would be a nice weekend away for us! We have not done that since...ummm I think our honeymoon 6 years ago! We have gone away to the lake and stuff but not to just get away. I have to start looking for somewhere to stay. Most def gonna be on the beach!
Left Leah's passy at daycare yesterday...well she has like 5 of them but somehow they all wound up at daycare. SO last night at 9 I was turning my house upside down looking for one. Found a gumdrop passy that is basically for newborns and she hated that one. So needless to say Leah with no passy at night makes for a rough night. She would wake up looking for it and just cry! I thought really hard about driving to Walmart at about 2 this morning! Finally I just put her back in the bed with us and that helped her sleep a little better. Poor baby I never realized how attached they become to those things since Hanna never used them.



No comments: