I can not believe that I have forgotten to post about Hanna and school! She is doing great! So very proud of her! Last night she wrote me a letter that said
The red dog sat on the yellow mat. She did that all on her own! She has known how to spell all of those words for a while. But she just learned yellow yesterday. She is such a fast learner. I hope she always stays that way! She has not been getting in trouble! She has gotten "apple tickets" every day since school started. Each week if you get 5 apple tickets you get to go to the treasure box. She makes me so proud! Such a smart little girl! Her and Carlee are still inseperable. Carlee does have a new little friend. Her name is Macie and she is in Carlees class. Hanna told me last night that Carlee and Macie break up everyday. She says the next day they will be back together and forget that they ever broke up...lol. Kids are so funny at their wording. I think that the New Hinson group pretty much sticks together. Hanna says that its her and Carlee and Gracie and then there is Will, Maddox and Landon. Was thinking of something for us to all do to get them all together! I know they all love each others company!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment