Weekends just never seem to last long enough! Friday night me and Jeremy went to the movies with Brad, Brittney and 2 other guys (Eric and Quintin) from chuch. We saw Captain America. Turned out to be a great movie! The kids stayed with Grandpa and Amanda. After the movie me and J went and ate pizza at pizza hut! It was so good! Saturday at noon me and J took the kids to grandmas and we headed to Eufaula. He has hunting land up there. We stayed there till about 7. Sunday was church. So glad to have Gina and Danny come! After church we went to moms for a family get together. It was was past due and so much fun! Jeremy fell in love with a new desert that Jenny made. On the way home he tells me that he wishes I could cook like my sister...maybe one day I will be able to! Praying for a great week this week! Hanna may be spending the night with Carlee Friday night! It will be her first time spending the night with a friend! I remember how much fun that used to be! Glad that next week will be a short week since Monday is Labor day!
1 year ago

1 comment:
Shut up... You can cook better then me! That was a no bake dessert! Easy peasy! And I even left out a main ingredient and it still tasted yumo!
Post a Comment