Friday, September 2, 2011

So when I was little my mom got me a Nintindo...the very first one that came out. The one with the original mario borthers on it. Well I never beat that game...tried several million times over the years and never did it. Nor have I ever watched someone beat it. Well Jeremy laughs at me for thinking this game is just so hard to beat. Well we got a nintindo a few weeks ago at a little trade store here in Slocomb. Jeremy started playing it last night at about 6 and at about 9 last night he was still trying to beat this game that he claims he can beat in 15 minutes...I will believe that when I see it!
Monday is Labor day which means this is going to be a 3 day weekend! There is a tropical depression that is supposed to be bringing us some rain Sunday and Monday...which is great we really need some rain. I just pray that it is just rain and no bad weather or flooding!
College football started last night excited to watch Alabama play tomorrow...not excited that Jeremy has to work tomorrow! Both Hanna and Leah wore their Alabama shirts today. Aunt Jenny and Uncle Adam got Leah one that says "This is what an Alabama Princess looks like" and they also got Hanna a Roll Tide shirt! They have gotten Hanna numerous shirts over the years...and these shirts always seem to be Hanna's favorites. Few years ago they got Hanna a Hello Kitty shirt...and looking back it seems like she has that shirt on in all of her pictures! Adam got her a tshirt from where he works with a helicoptor on it. It got to small for Hanna...came up to about her bellybutton...but that did not stop her from wearing it! She has several Alabama shirts...but this morning she wanted to wear the one Aunt Jenny and Uncle Adam got for her. She told me I was going to have to wash it tonight so she could wear it tomorrow to watch the game in! So Jenny all the money you spend on her clothes she ALWAYS gets your moneys worth out of them!
Leah is walking pretty good now! She will walk from the couch to her toys in the middle of the floor! She is so cute!

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

LOL!!!! That is so funny! Adam always says spend too much on her clothes! BUT it don't matter and he loves it when he is told that they were the shrits we get them!!!!

Oh and he wants to come play the nintendo!!