1 year ago
Friday, August 5, 2011
And the tears begin....
I was ok thi morning until I started walking Hanna to the gym...that is when the tears began. Took Hanna to daycare today for the last time as a preschooler...The last time I will walk her from sisters room through the church to the Gym. I enjoy that little walk from sisters to the gym...she always holds my hand and it makes my day start off with a smile. Even if we had a rough morning that little walk with her little hand in mine makes it all better. The last time I will walk out of the gym and turn around to see her running and playing with Landon. I am NOT handling this well at all! I cried as I knew I would...cried all the way to work...I do not even want to think of how Aug 15th will be when I am leaving her at SCHOOL! See its the small things like I mentioned that I am going to miss...apparently at big school you can walk them the first week...but after that you have to basically pull up and kick the out of the car fast not to hold the line of cars up behind you. Uggh...its just another step in her growing up. Its gonna happen I know but I just wish there was a "slow-motion" button you could hit on life because things are going way to fast!!!! Isn't helping any that little Leah is now using a sippy cup, is almost walking and is so not a hold me baby!!! Mommy is just having an emotional day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment