Monday, August 8, 2011

So excited that I am only working today then I am off until next Tuesday! I am planning on having so much fun with Hanna! Playing, shopping, swimming with Will! Then Friday Chuck E Cheese, Pizza and movies with Daddy since he will be off.
This weekend was wonderful! We did nothing at all Saturday...well other than going to the Coin Laundry in Slocomb...isnt that what its called? Well my comforter is huge...and will not fit in my washer or dryer. So when sweet little Leah's diaper leaked and got on my comforter...I had no choice than to go wash it there. They have those huge washers so it fit in there. It was hot, and nasty, and there were spider webs all over the place...well not really I only saw one but still...it made me very thankful for my washer and dryer at home!!! Had the girls with me...so I put the stuff in the washer and we went and sat in the car in the air while it washed...and dried. Cleaned a little that afternoon and put up 15 bags of peas. That alone took me like 4 hours! Hanna helped me pick out the bad peas for about 15 minutes...then she got bored. Sunday church was AMAZING! Both sunday morning and Sunday night. Love Sundays where I just wish I could stay in church all day! So thankful I have found a church where I can experience that at. I loved my old church...the church I grew up in but I can never remembering it being like this. So thankful for my husband who I look up to when it comes to knowledge about the Bible. There are so many things that I do not know...but most of the time I can ask him and he can explain it to me. Thankful for my church family...every single one of them! And so thankful for what the Lord is doing in our church. We had 2 families join Sunday and had lots of visitors! Jeremy's Grandma came Sunday morning! I think that is awesome...I wish that all of both of of families could be at the same church. Would be so wonderful to have all of us there at church together!
Hanna starts school in 1 week!!!!

No comments: