12 DAYS...and Hanna will be in Kindergarden!!! Crazy...still does not seem real. I am going out among the crazies this weekend for the tax free back to school shopping! I have most of her clothes alrady but am still going back for more. I also have to get her school supplies! I am so excited I remember how much fun I used to have going to buy school supplies with my mom and sister! Hanna I am sure is to young to get excited about it. She has never been one to just like to go shopping with me. She would much rather stay with Grandma or Grandmother.
Leah is standing on her own now...will not be long and she will be walking! And she will be into EVERYTHING! Hanna was always a hold me baby...Leah is NOT at all. Even when she is fighting her sleep she still does not want to be rocked. So funny how different the two of them are. Jeremy has been almost 4 weeks with no dip! SO SO SO SO proud of him!!!! I can actually walk up to him and give him a kiss and not worry that he has nasty dip in his mouth. :)
I am excited to be off some next week...going to spend some time with Hanna before she starts school. Maybe go see the Smurfs...hoping to go to the beach for a few days!
1 year ago

1 comment:
I can't believe she is starting school in 12 days... That is crazy!
*freak out mode is now turned on!
Post a Comment