Monday, July 18, 2011

Rainy weekend!

Usually I would complain about a rainy weekend...but I'm not going to this time! It was so nice!!! It started raining Friday night and rained all day Saturday and most of Sunday morning. I loved it! Friday night Hanna spent the night with Mom. So I got up early Saturday morning and cleaned the whole house! Picked Hanna up around 2 went home and was laxy the rest of the day! I pulled out some old pictures and me and Jeremy sat there reminiscing about old times. We both used to be so skinny!!!! Jeremy and his muscles :) ahhh...:) Then I pulled out a bag of letters that we had some to me from him others to him from me. It was hilarious reading them. They were from high school! Man how I wish I had not wasted my time on relationships that I knew would never work out. Well not so much all of them just one in particular that took up about 5 years of my life...Just think of how much more fun I could have had if I had not been stuck up a certain someones booty my whole last 3 years of high school...anywho...Saturday was just so nice sitting around watching TV watching and listening to the rain and spending time with my famliy!
Sunday was homecoming at church...great service given by Jesse Reeder. And the food after was delicious! :) We had a group come sing after lunch so we did not get home till after 3. We were lazy the rest of the afternoon! Leah is now talking on the phone. She will get Hanna's play phone and put it up to here ear and say hey! Then she just laughs! Hanna got her princess tent and put it up on our bed, put her sleeping bag inside and laid there watching tv! She thought that was so much fun!
Hoping for a fast week! Friday is our office party at water world! Hanna is excited about that!

No comments: