Friday, July 8, 2011

Sisters :)

Sweet Leah sweet sweet Leah...the only way I can describe that little bundle of joy! She is so so sweet! Her mood is always just as happy as can be! Now that is as long as you get her food and change her diaper when she wants those things done. Then her little temper comes out. Funny little girl! She is now saying bye-bye its funny because she will wave her little hand and say ba (pause a few seconds) and say ba again. Last night she was playing on the floor with sister and she spotted her bottle sitting beside me. Well she took off across the floor saying bababa...that is what she calls her bottle. And when I say took off across the floor I mean just that...she can get from one spot to the next in no time. That is why we ALWAYS have to be right on her heels because girl things she has to eat EVERYTHING she finds!!! Hanna was never really like that. Maybe because she never really crawled because we were ALWAYS holding her! And that is NO lie!!! Anyway last night I just sat and watched Hanna and Leah play. It made me smile...thinking of what a great blessing sisters are. I am so thankful for my two girls and hope that they can share a friendship like my sister and I do. They have many many years of playing, arguing, aggravating each other, crying together, laughing together, taking about me and Jeremy together when we make them mad, shopping together...so many things that my sister and I have enjoyed I can only hope they do the same. Funny that all these things were going through my mind last night as they sat there playing on the floor. Here I am thinking of how things will be when they grow up! Leah loves Hanna so much...you can tell just by how she looks at her. She will just laugh and laugh at her! And Hanna loves that! Hanna has a new "thing" she is doing...she is baby-talking. That drives me CRAZY!!! When I ask her why she is doing it she says its because she wants to be sweet. Well I have told her that she does not have to talk that way to be sweet....I am thinking it may have a lot to do with Leah being the baby. And Leah crawling and us making such a big deal of that. And Leah talking making a big deal about that. I am just unsure how to handle Hanna doing that without hurting her feelings...??? Anywho...so glad today is Friday!!! I am planning on getting up early and picking up the million sticks in our yard so we can cut the grass...that by the way looks like it hasn't been cut in a million years.

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

Awww... I hope they are as close to each other like we are too! We had such good memories growing up! Just think if they are just like us and do all the crazy things we did! =)

LOVE YOU!