Sleepy...yes that is what I am this morning! So very sleepy. Not really sure why though since I did get plenty of sleep last night. Even got me a small nap yesterday afternoon.
Got off work at lunch yesterday...Hanna's daycare went to the movies yesterday morning and then stopped at burger king for lunch. I met them over at Burger King and took Hanna with me! (yes mainly because I can not stand the fact of her riding in that van with me not driving) I went to get her so she could go shopping with me! Well by shopping I mean for groceries...which bores Hanna so bad! I did also stop and get me some peas to put up! Love me some zipper peas! So ready to eat me some!
Hanna fed Leah supper last night...or to better explain it...Hanna poured Leah's baby food all over her clothes and face and did happen to get a teeny tiny bit into her mouth! That is what I get for asking a 5 year old to feed a 10 month old (oh my goodness I just realized she is 10 months old) any~who Hanna had fun doing it and Leah loved it. Leah loves when Hanna is around...me and daddy can try for hours to make Leah laugh. But Hanna can just look at her and Leah laughs. Hanna loves that! I was busy picking out the buggy peas so I could put them in the freezer so Hanna helped me by feeding Leah. It made me feel like chicken poo when Hanna asked me last night "mommy I will pay you if you sit down and color with me" sad that she thinks she has to pay me to do that...I do sit down and color with her. I think we done that 4 out of 5 nights last week! She did wind up having a blast helping me pick the buggy peas out! Tonight we will color!
1 year ago

1 comment:
Buggy peas - sounds funny!
I can't believe Hanna is 5 and Leah is almost 1... CRAZYNESS!!!
Post a Comment