Men just do NOT understand the nastyness of cock roaches I guess...I guess they can not understand why us as women would not want to kill those flying critters that always seem to find a place to land on my body. Its like I try to kill it and it attacks me...I HATE THEM!!! HATE THEM I tell you!!! Hate is a strong word but it does not come close to explaining the way I feel about them....WELL last night I was using the potty and I saw something crawling in the corner of my eye...thought nothing of it because I did not have my contacts in so I figured I was seeing things. Well I should have figured it was a roach...but before I could figure out what it was if flew at me...landed directly in the middle of my forehead! I FLIPPED OUTTTT!!!!!! Screaming and saying not so nice words...Jeremy come running to rescue me from what he thought was going to be something bad...then I yell at him to "KILL THE ROACH, KILL THE ROACH" and he just looks at me like I am stupid. He gets so aggravated at me for "acting so stupid about a roach" well Mr Macho I can kill a roach and not flinch man...have one land on you and see how you feel about it!!! I can handle spiders, snakes, rats heck I want Jeremy to chase the aligators at the lake with the boat so I can get pictures....BUT I HATE COCKROACHES! And that huge madigasgar cock roach (or so it seemeds that big) had that all plotted out. He was hiding in the corner as Hanna got a bath, as Jeremy and Hanna used the bathroon, as Hanna burshed her teeth...and then he saw me coming and attacked me! Well he is dead and gone now haha sucker! I told Jeremy that I was NOT going to sleep until that thing was DEAD!!! It took him a few minutes to find him but he got him killed him and down the toilet he went. That is one thing that I HATE about summertime...the roaches come out! And we have fifty million pecan trees in our yard that makes it even worse!
Anyway...I am ready for this week to be over! I am ready for the weekend! Hanna's little friend Gracie is having a Birthday Party Saturday afternoon. So she is excited about that. Other than that we have no plans!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment