My baby starts school in 83 days...83 days...83 days...still hard to believe. Aug 15 I will be taking off this day...no way I can work. Want to be there when she gets out of school for her first day. Think I am going to plan my vacation around the week before this and just take that Monday also.!
Last night was so much fun! I hurried home threw some chicken in the oven put on some green beans and some butter beans threw the kids in the baths and ate supper all by about 7:30. At about 8 I sat in the floor with Hanna put Leah in her bumbo seat and we sat there and colored till almost 10. Leah had so much fun just sitting there and Hanna loved that I was actually spending time with her and not cleaning.Going to do that again tonight to! I can not wait! Got to do some grocery shopping after work but I will just pick us up something for supper so I will still have time to play! My car would no start this morning...uggh...so I am on the truck...aka the gas hog. So ready for the weekend already!
1 year ago

1 comment:
I love how you say you threw the kids in the bath! LOVE IT! LOL!!!
Glad yall had fun! I can't wait to see the kids again! I can't get enough of their sugars!
Post a Comment