BLAH...BLAH...BLAH...I am so so so ready for the weekend to get here. I just do not not want to be here at work...at all!!! I want to be home with my babies! And away from the drama of this place!
The weekend was nice! Saturday I got up and went shopping! Spent way to much...but I had fun doing it! I also got my hair chopped off! 7 inches of it gone! Saturday night we went to a cookout at Brad and Brittney's. We had fun! It was me Jeremy and the girls, Brad Brittney and Anabella, Kristy and Brent, Greg, Jessica and their 2 girls and Morgan and Kyle. The kids had so much fun all playing together! Although Hanna is the oldest by 2 years she still had fun playing with the younger girls! We got home around 10 that night. Sunday church service was amazing as always. We had no service that night because VBS started! I was so happy to see sweet little Alli come home with grandma! That little girl is so cute! Hanna is SO jealous of her and Alli jealous of Hanna as well! I hate to think of how its going to be 10 years from now!
Yesterday was Monday...and a typical Monday it was. I left a little early so that I could swing by and pick up little Meghan so she could go to VBS with Hanna. Hanna was so excited to have someone riding with her! They had fun at VBS. I really wish that I could help out. Next year I will just ask to leave work at 4 everyday that week so that I can get the girls and get there on time to help out. It starts at 5:45 so its just so hard to leave here get the girls and be at church at that time.
Leah is crawling now!!!! Yep I put her in the floor Saturday night at Brittney's house and off she went! I was so excited! She is a little slow at it but she gets to where she wants to go! Sharon made Leah the cutest little pillow case dress! Makes me want to go buy a sewing machine and make them some myself!
We are waiting patiently for our ck from ins to arrive in the mail...so ready for them to start on our house from the wind damage! I am super excited that I am going to be getting a new front door...I hate the one we have. Its maroon with green and yellow stained glass in the middle! UGLY....We are also getting a metal roof. Think I may like the sound of the raid with that roof.
So ready for the weekend...I just wish I had a pool to take the kids to!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment