1 year ago
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
9 MONTHS!!!
Little Leah is now 9 months old...crazy. I can not believe that its already been 9 months! I brought her in today for her 9 month ck up! Thankfully she did not have to get shots. She is now 18lbs 12 oz, and is 27.5 in long. Little girl likes to eat that is for sure! Her little chubby legs are so stinkin cute! She learned how to drink out of a straw a few days ago. She is just such a happy baby! She smiles all the time!!! And her little scootin crawling is so cute! Her little legs do not move very fast and they are still a little wobbly but its cute! Hanna is having so much fun in VBS! Last night Will came and boy was she happy to see him! It has been a few weeks since she has seen him so she was EXCITED! Hanna will be 5 next week...she has a list of things she wants for her birthday here are a few of them : drums, (haha that's NOT going to happen) I know I know mean mommy but drums...yeah way to noisey for our little home, she wants her ears peirced...not going to happen Jeremy told her that she could when she turns 10...which is better than he first said 16...she wants Carlee to spend the night with her, she wants Carlee to go to the movies with her, she wants a purple car - a real purple car to drive, she wants a dog and a cat, and a new house, a new trampoline and a pool...and that is just part of her list. SO...what I was thinking of getting her she said she does not want...which was a bike. Anyway I will think of something I am sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Just a FYI.... Mom is getting her drums...
Post a Comment