Yesterday was my big girls birthday! Hanna turned 5!!!!! We had such a fun day. I took off and took her and Carlee to Dothan. We went to Chuck E Cheese, to the mall to shop, rode the escilator (funnest part to Hanna! And it was free! lol) shopped some more, they got matching ligh up flip flops, then we went to Cake in a Cup and got them a cupcake. We took that back to grandmothers to eat! They had a blast! We were supposed to take her to the movies tonight...I have already purchased the tickets...but turns out we have no babysitter. So we will not be going...plus we will be out $24.50 because they do not give refunds. I feel so bad because I know the first thing Hanna is going to be talking about when we pick her up is the movies! So I hate telling her that we can not go...
Anyway...thankfull that Jenny is feeling better. She had surgery Monday to have her gallbladder taken out. They had to keep her over night due to some complications...but thankfully she is ok and on the road to recovery! Praying that this fixes her and makes her like a new person!
Hanna's birthday party is tomorrow! She is super excited about that as well. Sunday starts revival at our church. I am looking forward to that! Hopefully we will have a large turn out each night!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment