Tuesday, May 24, 2011

icky weekend...

What a crummy weekend...crummy crummy crummy...Friday here at work I started having a little blood in my urine. I just though that I was getting a bladder infection or a UTI. Not sure why I thought that since I do not recall ever having either of those before. Anyway Saturday morning I realized it was no UTI or Bladder inf it was without a doubt a kidney stone. I missed Hanna's K-4 pool party!!! So mad about that...but Jeremy got to go with her. I know they needed some time together so I am glad he got to take her. I took Leah to moms so I was able to rest some...that night is when it really hit me. I thought I was going to pass out I was hurting so bad. Of all the kidney stones I have had this one is without a doubt the worst one...it was awful! I slept maybe a total of 2 hours all night. And that came in about 15 min at a time...I thought I was going to have to get Jeremy to take me to the ER...not sure what I would have done had my sister not given me something for pain. Although that did not help much it did help me sleep when the pain was not so bad. Sunday was OK I slept all day...And I do mean ALL DAY. Jeremy and Hanna went to church me and Leah stayed home and slept...that is until Leah rolled off the couch...then I woke up. She did not hurt herself but it scared the crap out of me...After church Karen came and got the girls and I slept...for like 5 hours straight! Much needed though since I slept so little Saturday night. Now its Monday...finally passed that nasty kidney stone earlier this morning...thank goodness. Think I may still call and make an apt with the Dr just to make sure no more stones are hanging out in my kidneys waiting to cause me more agonizing pain in the future...because if there are more I want them out before they cause me that pain!!!

No comments: