Friday, March 4, 2011

So much for those glasses!

Me and Hanna were NOT meshing well this morning...she was ill...and so that was making me ill. She is going to be just like her daddy you never know how either of them are going to be when they wake up! Then she was mad because she did not like the jeans I had laid out for her...she was mad because I would not let her watch TV. I kept telling her that if she would STOP crying and whining I would turn it back on. That never happened. It was NOT a good morning in our house! And they whole time Leah was just smiling. Sweet baby Leah so is always just so happy! Got to work this morning was getting out of my car and I stepped on and broke my glasses! My luck...now I'm gonna have to go get an eye exam on my lunch break so I can get some contacts so that I can see! Blah...
Tonight is Hanna's first TBall practice! Anxious to see how she does with that! Hoping there are other little girls on her team!
Funny story...night before last Hanna fell asleep in the recliner...I let her lay there for a while then when me and Jeremy went to bed I made her get up and go to bed. Well Hanna gets really confused when she gets woken up like that...so I woke her up and she stopped right before she walked into the kitchen and bent down and rubbed the carpet. then she walked into the bathroom and got into the bathtub...I thought I was going to pee on myself laughing at her!!! She is such a funny little girl!

No comments: