Monday, March 7, 2011

Where did the pretty weather go???

Where in the world did the nice weather go? It was cold this weekend and I did not like it! Got spoiled by a few beautiful warm weather weekends and then get hit with a nasty rainy cold weekend not fun!
Friday was Hanna's first T-Ball practice...I was worried that she was not going to get out there and do it because I did not know if she was going to know anyone on her team. Well when we pulled up I saw Carlee! Thank goodness because I really do not know if Hanna would have gotten out there! But she did and she did a really good job! I was so very proud of her! In fact she was having so much fun she did not want to leave! Saturday we really did not do much! I cleaned a little then I went to the grocery store...all by myself! I left the kiddos home with Daddy! It was nice even though it was only for an hour! Jeremy grilled me some chicken Saturday night! It was so good! It was still cool outside so me and Leah stayed inside while Daddy and Hanna practiced T-Ball while Daddy grilled! I love that...I love grilling and I love playing outside! I hope we do a lot of that this spring and summer! Saturday night after we ate I got Hanna's mattress off her bed and brought it to the living room so we could lay and watch TV...That made Hanna so happy! She came and hugged me and told me I was the best mommy ever! :) Every Sat night we watch Fear Factor...Hanna loves that show! Every night she will ask Jeremy if its the night to watch the show where people can't do things and people can do things. Its the little things that I love so much! Sunday morning Sunday school and church were wonderful as always. We came home and I made us a salad for lunch. Then we rested and had to be back at church at 5! Got home last night and I made us some Talipia and Grouper just broiled in the oven! They were really good! Think we may have that again tonight! So excited for Thursday! Going to see Footloose with Brit! YAY

No comments: