1 year ago
Thursday, March 3, 2011
:(
Trying to figure out how I am going to handle the day Hanna starts kindergarten....I am sitting here at work crying just because I have to go register her next week! My baby girl is growing up and it seems like she was just a baby! Time passes way to fast! That means that when I get off at noon on Wednesdays I will not be able to go wake her up from her nap at daycare and watch her and take her home with me...that means that if I am off I can't just keep her home with me...that means if we want to take off on a Friday and head to the lake we can't...that means that she is going to be exposed to so much that I do not want her exposed to....that means that it's no longer going to be Her, Carlee and Gracie because Gracie isn't going to go to Slocomb...that means that its not going to just be her circle of friends any more...that means there is a chance she may be in a class where she knows NO ONE...that means her and sissy are not going to be together in the same building anymore...that simply means that she is growing up...and mommy isn't coping with it very well...:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Bless your heart! But she has to grow up Talisa! Yall can still do things... She gets out of school at 2:40 so yall could leave after that to go to the lake! Or whatever!
I don't want her to grow up either!
Post a Comment