Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mommy needs some mommy time!

I love my little kids so so so very much. They make my life complete and they are what keeps My world spinning...I treasure all the time that I get to spend with them. And usually it takes the grandparents practically begging for me to let them take them for a day...just because I love being with them! OK...with that said....I.NEED.A.VACATION...or a break just for a day...heck just for 4 hours. Some time for just ME...away from the house because if I am home by myself I am cleaning...and I need a break from that too! I just need a few hours sitting on the beach listening to the waves and soaking in the sun! No TV, no music, no books, nothing...just me and the beach!!!! The odds of that happening are slim though...not like I'm gonna take off to the beach by myself...I'm to scared to do something like that by myself...you know someone may get me while I'm on the beach...or may break down on the way to the beach..and someone may get me then...Maybe I just need to get a kiddie pool (you know those little bitty plastic ones) stick it in my back yard send the kids to one of the grandparents, and get me a cd of beach sounds...put the cd on stick my toes in the water and sit in Hanna's sand box ...maybe that would work...??? Don't want anyone to take that the wrong way because I would NOT change my crazy hectic days that consist of Hanna's temper tantrums and whinning, her made up cheers and her singing all while she is watching TV, Leah's crying and poopy diapers, and once you change her clothes from the poopy seepinng out you sit her down only for her to spit up on her clothes you just put her in, and Jeremy's guitar playing while listening to the music, his tukey calling all while watching TV...nope I would not change ANY of that for ANYTHING in this WORLD...some weird part of me looks forward to all those hectic things. But I do think that after all that I do...I do deserve a small window of time to just sit back and relax...and not feel guilty about it right? Funny because as I type this I already feel guilty. Maybe Jeremy can get his grandma's beach house and we can all go. I would not mind all that chaos as long as I was at the beach! Leah would love to play in the sand!!! Funny how you whole outlook on life changes when you become a mommy! And it is so far beyond my undstanding how people can just throw their kids off on someone every weekend just so they can go out and have a good time. Make no sense to me!!! Sad actually.Like I said my kids are my world and nothing makes me happier than us all being together as a famliy! :)

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

Leave them with mom one Saturday and we will go down for the day! We can go down to pay for our room that we will be getting in August! Like we did that one time! Fun times!