Well I guess I am now getting sick...stuffy nose, sneezy and all the other fun stuff that comes along with a sinus infection...I just hope it comes and goes before Christmas Day...to many places to go to get sick! Hanna seemed better this morning...still croupy but not as bad...Leah still congested hoping those antibiotics Dr gave them will kick in fast! Speaking of Christmas...STILL NOT FINISHED SHOPPING! Jeremy and I are going tonight...hoping to get it all done! Did manage to go back to the mall during lunch and got my ornament for our party at work tomorrow. We drew names and are exchanging ornaments!
Well I finally have something good to say about AT&T...I called them last night because they were trying to charge me an activation fee...well after going over the account with this guy (Jeremy Smith was his name) he waived my ENTIRE bill for this month...yep thats right all $143 and some odd cents worth!!! He apologized about the whole mix up with my info being dropped from alltel and was so very nice! I hope that man has a very Merry Christmas! So YAY for no phone pmt this month
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment