Once again I have put my Christmas shopping off till the week of Christmas...seriously when am I going to learn my lession!!! Still have 14 gifts to buy and that is NOT counting the kiddos!!! WOW...I need for that money to start growing on trees! Last night Hanna told me she wanted an Ipod...really an Ipod...she is only 4 how does she even know what that is...lol. I think I am going to just get Leah one toy this year. She is still to little to really need toys and the toys that she could use she already has. I feel bad though but no reason to go all out when she is not even going to know! Speaking of the kiddos they are both home sick with daddy today...GOD bless his heart...he has NO IDEA what his day is going to be like!!! This will be the first time he has had both girls for more than an hour by himself!!! He will be ok though...maybe give him more of an appreciation of what I do everyday!!! Hanna has a croupy cough and Leah is just sneezy and congested. Think I may get daddy to bring them in so I can get them med. I DO NOT want them sick for Christmas!
Saturday I did NOTHIN...well cleaned of course but considering that is part of my everyday routine I no longer count that as doing anything...Cooked an absoultley delicious supper...hobo burgers with carrots, onions, taters and green beans...along with some cabbage!
Sunday got up made sasuage bread for breakfast and headed to church. Wonderful service and great singing!
Hanna had her play that night...she was an angel! She did a really super job...that I got to see anyway. They had it in the fellowship hall and so you could not really see. I was so proud of her for getting up there and for singing!! YAY Hanna!
Amazing how I had no kids to get dressed this morning and I was STILL late getting to work...may have something do to with the fact that I slept 45 minutes late!!! :)
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment