Day is a time to be awake...Night is a time to sleep...I wish I could get Leah to understand this concept. You see thinks that if its day you sleep then at night its awake time. Needless to say this mommy is extremely tired this morning. Night before last she was awake from 1-3 and last night from about 2-4 and that is with her not going to sleep until after 10. She was wide awake from about 6 - 11 also. Yesterday at daycare she slept 5 hours straight! I told them this morning to please please keep her awake...let her sleep no longer than 3 hours at a time.
I can not tell you how happy I am that it is cooler! I love this time of year...so exciting because Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming up. I can not wait to get my tree up! I think I may put it up a little early this year instead of waiting for the day after Thanksgiving. If it were up to me I would keep it up all year. Speaking of Christmas I have no idea what to get the girls. Leah well she is still to little of course for it to matter. I gave Hanna the Toys R Us Christmas big book and told her to sit down and circle ONLY the things she wanted. Well she gave it back and had most everything even boy toys circled so that did not help me any in figuring out what she wants. She says that she wants a bigger tunnel toy thing for her ZhuZhu pets...but the one she has sits in the corner and NEVER gets played with. And I have no idea what to get for Jeremy...NO idea!!!
No big plans for the weekend other than Church which I am always excited about. The Church is having a fish fry tomorrow afternoon but we will be watching the game. Oh yeah and lunch at moms Sunday for my Birthday!!! SOOOOO excited about my roast and DIRT CAKE!!! YUMMO!!!
1 year ago

1 comment:
Child is smart!!! She circled it all! Love her!
I can't wait until sunday either!!!!
Post a Comment