I still have yet to make it to work on time. I got here this morning at 8:04...which sucks because each time we are late our checks get docked 15 minutes. You see my problem is that I desperatley need a maid!!! Seriously I need someone to come on once or twice a week. I just can not get it all done by myself...so I will pay someone to do it!! It will be well worth it to not be stressed about always cleaning the house.
We had a really good weekend. I was so happy that I got to see and spend time with so many people! Saturday I woke cleaned up a little and about 9:00 my dad and Deb came over to see us for a while. After that I headed to Karens. Carrie was here so I got to see the baby Andrew! He is 5 months old and he is adorable!! Korey, Latisa and sweet sweet little Ally were there too! That is the happiest baby I have ever see! She is ALWAYS smiling!! So adorable!! After staying there for a little I headed to the gro store stopped by moms and then back to the house to watch that awful Bama game...Oh well you win some you loose some...Sunday went to church and it was such a great sermon!! Sunday school was great we usually have 3 or 4 in our class but we actually had 9 yesterday! After church we went to moms for my Birthday lunch! That was delicious! Jenny made me a dirt cake and I loved it! Mom made a roast at my request and some really great peas. And my favorite thing of the day was my metal rooster that my sister gave me!! I love it! It looks so cute sitting in the middle of my table! Oh and Saturday night I made some mustard greens that were so so so good...Hanna even ate them! She pitched a fit because I was making her try them...but then she tried them and she loved them! We went back to church last night and by the time we got home I was pooped!!! Saturday at moms she gave Hanna a toy of Uncle Milans. It is a little penguin that you wind up and it bounces. Well she was playing with it last night and the head popped off...well she started squalling. Jeremy fixed it for her but she was still crying non stop. So I asked her what was wrong and she told us that she missed Uncle Milan. Well this just broke my heart. She cried for about an hour on and off. It makes it even harder seeing her so upset. She loved him so much!!!
Tonight is M night at New Hinson. Its where all the churches around gets together and there is a speaker. I think it is for training union classes and decipleship training classes. I really really want to go but I do not have a babysitter so I guess we will not be able to!
I am getting so very excited about Christmas...I think I am going to put my Christmas Tree up this weekend!! I know its early but who cares.
1 year ago

1 comment:
So happy you liked your bday celebration yesterday! And your rooster!
Post a Comment