Thursday, November 18, 2010

Prayer request!!!

I got off at noon yesterdaty...went and picked Leah up from daycare and then went home and cleaned! I left Hanna at daycare so that I could get some things around the house done. Last night we went to church...and for the next few weeks Bro Lee is going to be preaching on Spiritual Gifts and helping ones that do not know what their Spiritual gift is find out what it is. We were in dicipleship training last week and Bro Lee told me that just being around me he thought mine would be Mercy...I am still unsure hoping I can figure that one out soon!

I am asking that you all say a prayer for a little boy named Logan. He and his mom and grandmother go to our church. I am unsure of exactly how old he is but I do not think he is a year old yet. He has quite a few health issues. His heart is not in the correct spot, his head turns to one side, and other things that I am unsure of. His mom took him to Birmingham on Tuesday to have some test ran...well before they got back to Dothan mom got a call from Childrens Hosp and they told her to go straight to Flowers Hospital because they had found on one of the test that there was something wrong with his kidneys. So as soon as she got to Flowers Hospital they sent him by ambulance back to Birmingham. I just pray that they can find out what is wrong and fix it!!! This family needs many prayers!!.

Jeremy has a fake roach bug that he likes to scare me with...well last night at church I did not know that he had taken that roach to church with him Well as we were leaving Jeremy was carrying Leah in her car seat and he placed that fake roach on her belly...lol. Those ladies were freaking out trying to get that roach off of her!!! He is awful!

I do not feel all that great today..stuffy and can not breathe!!! Hopefully I will feel better soon. Tonight is the Bama game we play Georgia State. I think mom is going to come spend the night tomorrow night! Hanna is going to Pop's house Saturday night so she is excited about that. And I am going to wake up early Saturday morning and put up my Christmas Tree!!! YAY!!!!! I may even start on it tomorrow night!!! I am so so so so so so so excited about Christmas time!!! LOVE this time of year!!!

Leah is so sweet! She is such a happy little baby! She smiles ALL the time. And when she see's her daddy she smiles even more! Something about him she just smiles and smiles every time she see's him! I think that kinda melts his heart a little ;)

Last night we got out some home movies of Hanna when she was little...I can not believe how grown up she is!!!! She was excited to see herself as a little baby! I have got to get that thing out more often and video those kids!!!

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

BHAHAHAHAHA!!!! The roach thing is funny even though I would divorce him for that!

I will be praying for that little boy and his family!