Thank you Friday for finally getting here! I am so ready to get home and rest. Although I am not sure when I plan on doing that. Tomorrow getting up early and Dad is coimg over to see the girls. Meeting Brittney for lunch then to Barnes and Noble. Watching the game that night...then Sunday is church.
Leah had her 2 month check up and had to get shots Wednesday. She now weights 10 lbs 14 oz and she is 23.12 inches long. Everything looks great! My poor baby had to have shots though...and she was NOT happy about those! That night when we got home she cried and cried and cried. Jeremy and Hanna went on to church but I stayed home with Leah. I felt so bad for her little legs! After giving her a bath that seemed to help her legs feel better soaking in that warm water.
Hanna has a new habit...one of the teachers at daycare is from up North somewhere...well Hanna has started talking like her! It is HILARIOUS!!! Me and Jeremy laughed so hard at her last night. Funny thing is Hanna isn't trying to be funny about it she is seriously changing the way she talks to talk like this lady. My little sweet country sounding girl now talks like a yankie!!!! lol
1 year ago

1 comment:
I can't wait to hear her talk that way... I bet it is funny!
Post a Comment