Thursday, November 18, 2010

50 FREE Holiday cards from Shutterfly!!!

Shutterfly has a great offer going on 50 FREE HOliday Gift cards yep that's right I said FREE! Just click here for details!

I can not believe that it is already Christmas time again! I love getting Christmas cards and for the past 2 years I have been sending them as well! I am planning on getting my Christmas Tree up this weekend and taking some cute pictures of the girls with their Christmas clothes on infont of our Christmas tree! Then I will go to Shutterfly and pick out my FREE photo cards!!! So exciting!


SHUTTERFLY
has so many great ideas for all kinds of Chistmas gifts! And gifts for any other time of they year as well!! I have made 2 photobooks from SHUTTERFLY! and loved both of them! Click here to see what kind of photobook you could make!

They also have cute Birthday cards...just click HERE
to see them!!!

Hope you all join in to get your FREE Holiday cards!

50 Free Holiday Cards from Shutterfly....sign up here http://bit.ly/sfly2010

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

YAY! I am ordering mine this weekend!

You have an award on my blog!