Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with Thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent of praiseworthy--think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or see in me--put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.
Philippians 4:6-9
Great verses...if I could take these and actually put them into everyday life that would make the days better! So instead of worrying about things pray about them and thank God about all the great things that you have been blessed with. I am turning 30 today...that means I AM GETTING OLD...but rather than worry about the down side of getting old I am going to give thanks to God for him giving me 30 years! I am blessed with a wonderful family, 2 healthy beautiful children, great friends, a job that I truly enjoy and so many other things. So when I start to get down about getting old...I just need to think of these things and be thankful for them!
Last night was M night at New Hinson Baptist. It was my first time going to one and I really enjoyed it. Me, Jeremy, Kyle, Morgan, Bro. Lee, Mrs Tawanna and Savanna met at Fadette Convenience and had some BBQ sandwiches before it started. They were really good...we usually order pizza's from there but those BBQ sandwiches were really good. We did not get home till almost 10...and did not get to bed till after 11. Today I am going to lunch with my dad. Going to Honey's to eat some delicious hot dogs!
Bad news...my transmission in my car is going out...just my luck. Looks like its going to be around $700.00 to get that fixed. We are trying to decide if we want to get it fixed or just get a new vehicle...my delimma with that is that I wanted to save some to get the vehicle that I want and not have to settle for what we can afford. I know that is more of a want than a need...but I just really do not want to be paying for something that I would rather not have!
1 year ago

1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I am so happy that yall had fun last night!
I love that verse! One of my favorites! I have it printed out and hanging on my board at work!
Right now is the BEST time to buy a new car! Trade yours in... They will take some for it at least!
Post a Comment