skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
What's the story morning glory...
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Patti Rutland Jazz MJ remix...
This was my favorite perfomance from the Patti Rutland Jazz Michael Jackson Tribute...LOVE IT!
1 comment:
Jenny Strickland
said...
I SO wish I would have went!
August 26, 2010 at 1:41 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
March
(1)
December
(1)
November
(2)
October
(5)
September
(7)
August
(8)
July
(4)
June
(6)
May
(7)
April
(11)
March
(7)
February
(10)
January
(28)
December
(8)
November
(14)
August
(16)
July
(10)
June
(10)
May
(11)
April
(17)
March
(16)
February
(15)
January
(13)
December
(16)
November
(10)
October
(13)
September
(13)
August
(9)
July
(12)
June
(17)
May
(15)
April
(18)
March
(2)
February
(1)
November
(2)
September
(10)
August
(11)
About Me
~Talisa~
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I SO wish I would have went!
Post a Comment