I wish I could get to the point to where small things do not bother me...I have said this before and will say it again. I get so sick of the "Rules" only pertaining to certain ones...it irritates the living daylights out of me. I know that it is something beyond my control so there is no reason to let it bother me simply because nothing I do can change it. But just to know that this person just thinks of it as a joke and laughs about the situation just ills me...
Ok thats all I am going to complain about...I only have 12 days left...wow...and still no name!!!! I do not even know what to say about that...
Hanna got a note on her sheet yesterday....that her listening ears were poor because she was singing...seriously singing....come on she is 4!!!! It has been something everyday since she started with her new class. Oh and we also got a letter that as of Sept 6 daycare will be going up $5.00 a week. So its $105.00 for the first and $95.00 for the second SO we are gonna be paying $200.00 a week for daycare! Oh well I know that they are being taken care of and that really is all that matters no matter how much we have to pay!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment