Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday is here!!!

Boy am I glad its Friday!!! I have to be at Flowers Hospital today at 1:20 to pre register for my c-section...just one more week of work!!! Kinda hard to believe that it is so close...still no name. However I have added a few names to my like list which is an accomplishment considering how picky I have been being. The two other names I really like are Ashleigh Nichole Hatcher and Madison Paige Hatcher...Natalie Brooke is still my first choice...just trying to decide what to do because of the other little girl being named Natalie at daycare. Speaking of daycare...I am trying to figure out how you can punish a child for singing at the table the same way you punish a child for holding another child down and slapping them in the face. I know how Hanna is and I know she can misbehave...but somethings I think are just nit picky...feet not flat on the floor...come on these kids are only 4 what do you expect. I am just begining to wonder if its always a negative atmosphere in the class room and if the kids are ever praised for anything they do?

1 comment:

JB said...

Ashleigh and Hanna sounds good together! But I do like Natalie too and I don't think it's "that" common anymore. lol