Wednesday, August 11, 2010

ILL

ILL....best describes my mood today. For numerous reasons...first this getting up at 4:45 getting to work at 7:00 and not sitting down in the evenings till 7 is wearing me out!!!! Next this place (work) just drives me insane sometimes! Some of these people are so lazy...good thing not everyone knows how lazy they are or they may not have a job. Irritates me though because I get to witness just how lazy they are and it makes me so ill! Then there is the subject of the nursery....which is still sitting just the way it was before I got pregnant just minus the huge bed that was in there. So much crap I want to just give away...just no one to give it to! The grass needs cutting and the yard needs cleaning up...I know I am being pissy I guess its just the nesting part setteling in and I want to get all of this done NOW!!! Not to mention that I can not even leave at lunch to get something to eat if I want because I can not drive! No idea how I am gonna get to my Dr. Apt next week or the following weeks. I am so ready for Sept 7th for her to get here! Can't wait to see what she looks like!

No comments: