Thursday, August 12, 2010

26 days to go!

Yesterday was a bad day...for some reason I was letting every little thing get to me here at work. Well last night me Jeremy and Hanna went to church and what he preached on kinda felt at times he was speaking right to me! Really hoping I can use that today as I go about my day. Gonna be a better day today! That was the first time we have been to church on Wed night since Jeremy and I have been married. Actually it was the first time I had been to Wed night service since I was in GA's at First Baptist. They have a meal before church at 6:15 and then services are at 7:00. It was nice to go in the middle of the week...a little something to help you make it through the rest of the week. I was going to let Hanna spend the night with Grandma but changed my mind before church was over. I know it would be easier on Hanna because she could sleep a little later...but it is starting to hit me that in just a few short weeks its no longer gonna be just Hanna. So I want to spend as much time with her as I can now! Last night we got home from church and read "Little Bobo and His Blue Jacket" which was one of my fav's when I was little! We watched a little TV then we headed to bed. 4:45 came way to quick this morning...I will be so glad when I can drive myself again!!!

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

WOW... It just hit me too that Hanna is not going to be the only child anymore... WOW!