29 DAYS and only 19 days of work left!! So happy I can hardly stand it!
Weekend was good...just did not last long enough. Saturday I stayed at the house other than when Jeremy and I went to the store to get Hanna's supplies for daycare. Sunday got up and went to church. Out pastor's old pastor was there visiting him so he was the one that preached yesterday morning. I forgot his name but he was an older man...Bro Lee said he was in his 80's. He reminded me so much of Robert Duvall's charachter in the Apostle. He was jumping around and kicking his feet...was just different that what we are used to. But I really enjoyed hearing him! After church we watched the Braves and me and Hanna napped a little. We headed back to church last night. I was secretly hoping Bro. Lee would preach but his pastor preached again. Which was fine I am just getting spoiled with Bro Lee and his amazing sermons!
Hanna started K4 this am...I can not believe that she will be in kindergarten next year!!!!
1 year ago

1 comment:
This reminded me of I can hardly stand it!!! LOL!!!
I can't believe Hanna will be starting school next year!
Post a Comment