You know Monday's would not be so bad if I didn't work....but since I do work Mondays SUCK! Thursday afternoon I started feeling bad like I had a UTI or something. Well I called my OB and asked if I had a test done here could they call me in something. Of course my Dr was not there so the nurse told me that they would have to see me first...well I could not leave work so I had no choice but to take some tylenol and hoped it would help. Well it didn't so I called back made me an apt for 11 the following day. Went home and it actually started feeling better. Felt ok Friday morning so I called and cancelled my apt. Well I wound up leaving work early Friday picked Hanna up from daycare around 11:30 and started hurting again...but this time it was a different hurt...and I knew then exactly what it was...you see once you have had one kidney stone you will always and forever know what that pain is...and thats exactly what was wrong with me! Thankfully I was at home not at work and thankfully it passes pretty fast.That is after I drank about a gallon of water! I hate those things and I swear I am cutting myself off completely from sodas...even though I did do that for about a year and a half when I first started having them...and I still wound up having them...but I am sick of it. This makes the 2nd one since being pregnant this time!
Saturday I cleaned a little but mostly was LAZY!!! It was so hot outside! Hanna wanted to jump on her trampoline but it was just way to hot for that! So we watched TV and played games basically all day! I cooked hamburgers and french fries for supper which was delicous! I put soy, worstershire sauce, and egg, parmesan cheese salt and pepper in my HB meat before I make my patties and it makes them so delicous! Plus we do not buy the bag french fries...I cut taters up and it is so much better to me that way.
Sunday we went to church. Then had lunch with Grandma. Went home watched the race and played games again with Hanna. I made tacos for supper...that was the first time I have had a hard taco in years! It was pretty dang good!
Only 36 days left! YAY!!! I can not wait to meet little bit!!! Still no name set in stone...:(
1 year ago

1 comment:
YAY! so ready for no name baby to get here! But she really needs a name!
BTW your backgound is gone...
Post a Comment