
Not feeling all that great this am...sleepy and can't stop sneezing. I really wish there was a way for me to only work half days...that would be so much better! But I can not do that here at work because there always has to be 2 of us in insurance and we all have half days already...plus I doubt very seriously they would allow me to only work half days. I wonder if the air is broken because its fifty million degrees in this office this morning!
I am so proud of Hanna! She is such a good helper! She has been cleaning her room with out me even telling her too! AND she cleans the living room..puts all the pillows on the couch, picks up any trash and throws it away. She cleans the bathroom she will put all of her clothes in the hamper and when I go through the hamper and get clothes out to wash she will put the ones that I am not washing back in the Hamper. She is such a big helper!! I am so thankful for that because it sucks trying to bend over to pick things up!!! I wish she was tall enough to get the clothes out of the washer to put in the dryer!!! Having a big belly kinda makes it hard to get those clothes out! lol
Today is the first day in about 2 weeks that I have driven my car...and let me just say that driving his big truck has really got me wanting a new car!! BAD!!! Not so much a brand new car but something BIGGER than what I have!!! I priced some Honda Pilots and those are nice but what I really really really really want is a Jeep grand Cherokee!!!! Those new ones are so PRETTY!!!! Love them and really want it! I know its more of a want than a need but I look at it this way...if I am gonna buy a car might as well buy one that I really want! Right???? It will be the beggining of the year before I can do it with maternity leave and then Christmas coming up. Now if I can just convince my sweet dear husband!

1 comment:
good luck with the Jeep!
Post a Comment