Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What's that Indian doing in my yard???

Late yesterday afternoon I started having back pains...pretty bad. So I called my OB and the nurse told me that I needed to lay down take some Tylenol and see if that helps...if not I needed to head up to the ER. So I went home the Tylenol actually helped...but now this morning I am starting to hurt again...uggh. I have my reg apt this afternoon @ 1:35 hopefully I can hold off till then. I just do not feel good...my legs hurt, my back hurts, and I am so tired that I just do not have the energy to do anything...I mean I was struggling to put Hanna's hair up this morning...pretty sad huh? I just really do not remember being this tired with Hanna...maybe it is because when I was pregnant with Hanna I got so much more rest and this time I can't do that considering I have Hanna to run after and take care of. Thankfully Jeremy does help! I just really really do not think that they have my due date correct...I think I am further along than what they think! But they are going by my first ultrasound...just makes me wonder I just have that feeling that its wrong. Kinda hard to argue with the Dr...

Hanna's open house was last night...mom had to take her for me since I was not feeling well. This will be her last year in daycare I can not believe that she will start school next year! I just want to press pause for a while and keep her little for a while longer.

Not to sure what to make of this...but the other day when I picked Hanna up from daycare she told me that one time when I was in the shower and daddy was asleep that she looked out the window and there was an indian standing beside her daddys truck looking at her...well I asked her how she knew it was an indian and she said because he had an indian hat on. Usually when Hanna is making something up...which she does not usually do but she will laugh. So I was laughing at her telling this and she told me that it was not funny because it was real...weird huh?

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

Hanna cracks me up! Serously!!!

I really really hope your not going into labor...