Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday's make me smile!

When I asked Hanna this morning what her favorite part of the day was now that she has a new teacher she told me that it was when the teacher calls her name each morning and she gets to say "here"...lol So roll call is my daughters favorite part of the day. Oh how such simple things can be so exciting! I am so proud of her she has not lost any of her french fries this week...I think they start off with 4 and if you get in trouble you have to pull a fry and at the end of the week the ones who still have their fries gets a prize. So Hanna was excited this morning that she was going to get to go to the treasure chest to get a prize!

Got home yesterday to be greeted by a SPOTLESS house!!!! All thanks to my mother in law aka mom #2! It was so nice to not have to worry with cleaning last night. Now this weekend I can put all my work into the nursery and not have to do my weekly Saturday cleaning! YAY!! :)

Hoping to get to leave at noon today...Anna's little boy is sick but she is supposed to come in at noon and if so I get to leave! 3 weeks exactly from today will be my last day of work!

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

At first I was like fries? But now I see!

Can your mom in law come clean my house? That would be GREAT!