I desperately need a vacation....really really really bad. I will be so glad when Sept gets here so that I will have 8 weeks off. Yes I am taking 8 weeks...would take more if possible! Seems like the little things are starting to get to me...maybe its just a combination of everything.
I seemed to have forgotten how miserable the last weeks were when I was pregnant with Hanna...I still have 8 weeks to go. But I am so uncomfortable...can't sit in the living room much because every piece of furniture we have is so huge that it sucks me in and its hard to get out. So I have just been going to bed at like 8:30.
My alternator in my car is going out so I have not been able to drive it this week. Which has somewhat been nice because it is so much easier to get in and out of J's truck because I dont have to bend down and pull myself out..lol. I secretly really really really want a new car...pretty bad. I do not want the payments that come along with it but my car is just so small and to have to put both car seats in there is gonna make it seem even smaller. Plus I just feel so much safer with something big...maybe after I get back from maternity leave I will be able to get something new.
Looking forward to this weekend...gonna do much of nothing tomorrow...except rest and sit outside while Hanna plays. Sunday is Homecoming at church so I am looking forward to that! Can't decide what I want to bring though...
So glad it's Friday!!!! Gonna keep my ears plugged today and hope the day passes fast!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment