Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I know today is Tuesday but it dang sure feels like Monday. I guess since I was not here yesterday. I had to take a personal day off because daycare had to close due to some septic issues they were having. I did not complain though because it was really nice to have a day home with Hanna without having to clean of do any house work! We watched Aliens in the Attic yesterday morning...that was such a cute movie! We went and ate chinese food last night with Grandma...let me just say I do NOT want to see, smell or taste Chinese food for a really really really really really LONG time! I ate way to much of it!!!! Hanna spent the night with Grandma last night and I when she is not there I never sleep good....I finally fell asleep a little after midnight...which is super late for me!

This weekend went by way to fast. Friday night me Hanna and mom went to Water World for the yearly office party they have for us there. Hanna had fun and the food was delicious! Saturday I got up and mom came and helped me clean out the babys room. Dennis came and got the bed so now we just have to clean out a few more things and then it will be ready for the crib to be put up.

Sunday we got up and went to chruch...mom came with us! And once again it was a wonderful service! I have never been one to openly talk about church...religion...God...anything pertaining to church. Nor have I ever been one who looked forward to Sundays...I know that sounds awful but its the truth. But this pastor makes me look forward to Sundays...actually makes me wish everyday were Sunday just so I could listen to him! He REALLY is that GREAT! This coming Sunday is homecoming and I am excited about it but he will not be preaching...I guess I will have to go Wed night if I want to hear him this week.

I have ab OB apt today not looking forward to that...I just hope the rest of this week goes by fast! I am ready for the weekend so I can spend time with my family!

No comments: