1 year ago
Monday, July 19, 2010
49 Days and counting!
What a relaxing weekend it was! Saturday morning I woke up got clothes washed, vaccumed and mopped and then I was done with house work! Woohoo! We really did much of nothing the rest of the day! Hanna played outside for a while and we watched that movie Coraline...it's a cartoon but kinda scary! I was surprised that Hanna wanted to watch it! We also watched 17 Again. That was a cute movie! I cooked a really good supper Sat night! My fav BBQ chicken, rice and some fresh peas! It was great! Sunday I got up and cooked some green beans w/ Bacon to take to Homecoming @ Church. Bro Holloway was the guest Preacher and we had an awesome lunch after service. Someone made a key lime cake and it was beyond delicious!!! After we ate we stayed and listend to the Giles Family sing..great music!!!! We finally made it home around 3 and then Jeremy's dad came over to see Hanna. We just sat around the rest of the day! Now its back to work for another week. 49 days to go till we meet little bit...who we still have no name for!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love Bro Holloway! He used to preach alot at Baysprings!
Post a Comment