Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I want some food!!!!!

I am STARVING but I can not decide on what I want to eat for lunch! Last night I cooked another yummy supper! I cooked fried Deer cubed steak, fried okra, fresh peas, and chedder n broccoli rice! It was so good! Oh and of course we had a mater with it all! :) Right after I got the kitchen cleaned I sat down and played the Memory game with Hanna and then me and Hanna went to bed! It was like 8:30 but I was so full and tired that I had to go lay down! It was a really really restless night for me last night...I kept waking up could not get comfortable and had crazy weird scary dreams! It was really weird the things I was dreaming.

As I have said before me, Jeremy and Hanna have been going to chruch every Sunday for a while now. Which makes me really happy! I feel much better each day and I know that has a lot to do with it! I have also been reading the bible. I grew up going to church each Sunday with mom, Jenny and Grandmother but the sad thing is there is so little I know about the bible. So I have told myself that I am not going to read anything else until I have read the Bible from beg to end! I know it will take a while but I am going to do it! Brittney told me that if you read 4 chapters each day that you can have it read in a year...I have got to get me a new Bible...think I may do that at lunch today!

No comments: