I just do not get it...I do not understand how some people can be so stupid!? It is beyond me...Let me just say that I am so very thankful for Jeremy who has taught me how to manage money...had it not been for him I would be in the same situation. It just baffles me the way people are. If you have to worry about how your gonna feed your kids then I do not think taking a family vacation should be in you itinerary!
So last Monday the alternator in my car went out had to pay $150.00 to have that fixed, yesterday Jeremy called said he was stuck on the side of the road in his mail vehicle the bearing went out in that truck as well as his air conditioner so thats gonna be a pretty penny to get fixed, and then about 3 am last night I woke up burning up and realized that our air conditioner at the house was not working! There is no telling how much that's gonna be to get fixed! Jeremy will call the guy to come over and look at it sometime today...keeping my fingers crossed that its something simple! Having all this happen within 2 weeks time makes me want to question why...but then I think of the family from Slocomb who just lost there 17 year old son from a drowning and it makes me realize how small these problems of ours are! I can not even imagine what they are going through.
I am beginning to wonder if Friday will ever get here...this week sure seems to be dragging by!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment