Thursday, July 8, 2010

~61 days to go~

61 days till we meet our little budle of joy who by the way still has NO name...Jeremy keeps throwing Meagan out there...not that I do not like that name I just do not feel like that is the name meant for her. Sounds crazy I know but when we came up with Hanna it just fit even though we had not met her yet we knew she was meant to be Hanna. I am still really loving Emilee/Emileigh or Alana. We have got to get busy figuring the name out since time is passing so very fast she will be here without a name before we know it!

I solved my problem I was having the other day with the pants that were so tight I had to cut them...lol. I went to Sandra Jeans Uniform shop and got me some Maternity scrub bottoms. I love them! They are so comfortable!!!! Only thing is they only had black so I had to buy a few pairs of black and I will just have to wear black pants from now on. Which is ok since I can get a maternity shirt to wear to match our colors for each day.

Yesterday I got off at noon and went to moms to help her put up some peas. Then went got a few groceries. Was planning on going to chruch last night but I am so tired by 6 each night that it is really going to be hard to make it to Wed & Sun night services till after the baby gets here. Hanna is being such a HUGH helper! Last night she cleaned her room and it was actually spotless!!! I was so proud of her! She kept asking me if she did a good job...lol I love that little kid! She is just simply amazing!

Not sure why I am ready for the weekend considering its not going to be a relazing one...I have to clean out the nursery Saturday...yes I know I have been saying this for a few months but I have no choice I have to do it this weekend or it will never get done!!! Sunday am is church then headed over to Phils. He invited us over because he did not get to see Hanna on her birthday since he was in Texas working. So we are going to see them, let Hanna swim and I do believe that he is grilling. Would love to go to church Sunday night but again I am so tired by that time I do not know if we will make it or not. I am looking forward to church Sunday am! Can't wait to go hear the great service that I know will be given by our new pastor!

Tomorrow night the office has reserved Water World for the office. They do this every year. Plus we have a guy who comes and cooks for us that is always delicious! I am hoping that mom can go with me but since she had that surgery she will not know until today if she can or not. If not I think Jenny may go. I just do not want to get in a swim suit right now...most def not in front of everyone @ work..lol.

Yay we get lunch brought to us today from a drug rep...hopefully it will be something really good! :)

No comments: