I wonder if I would get fired if I were to take my clothes off??? I say this for 2 reasons...first I am so hot...HOT HOT HOT...and second these stupid scrub pants do NOT fit me...at all...well they fit me until I sit down then they cut into my stomach so I went to the bathroom and cut the strings out of them plus cut the elastic...not helping much though.
I think I am going to leave at 4:15 today so that I can go get me some maternity uniform scrubs to wear because I ain't gonna the ones I have anymore since they do not fit! I am sleepy too...I wound up sleeping on the couch last night because I could not fall asleep in the bed...I have to be as still as those men from the other countries that guard the buildings you know the ones that if you wave your hand in front of their face they are not allowed to move...lol. Well that is how still I have to be sleeping in the bed with Jeremy..It is ok though because no matter where I sleep I am uncomfortable and wind up getting up fifty million times to pee...It is uncomfortable watching TV too..the recliner sits back to far and it makes me not be able to breathe from the way I have to sit in it and the couches are the same way....I am better off plopping myself on the floor...I think it is safe to say that I am READY for Sept 7th to get here....
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment